Friday, November 2, 2007

Cell Phone and Brain Cancer Theory

My wife suggested I document this theory I have had for quite some time. But first, let me give you a very brief background.

When I was in graduate school at the University of Kansas, one of my research interests was on the effects of microwave radiation on the human body. I never got to finish that research since I accepted a research assistant position which paid me for doing other research (yeah...I caved in for money!).

But from the little bit I did on the effects, I came out with a VERY healthy respect for what electromagnetic radiation can do to the human body, either outwardly apparent or not at all apparent.

The theory I am documenting (and I have no proof that this will happen and, in fact, have seen reports / studies that say it will not happen....I do not believe those studies by the way...):

20 to 25 years from now I suspect / fear that there will be a dramatic increase in brain cancer due to cell phone abuse.

There, I documented it!

Word of caution: limit your use.